Saturday, January 7, 2012

A re-introduction

I spent some time fiddling around with a personal blog on tumblr (shawndrape.tumblr.com) but due to conflicts with another blog (which I may move over here as well) being labeled as the primary blog on their system it created come conflicts and issues that I just didn't want to deal with.

To be completely honest, I had forgotten about this blog that I started waaaay back when. I don't have many thoughts here, but I think I can put up a couple more pretty quickly within the next few weeks. I have been having many long discussions with @gojeffcho and @jasonpkaplan on Twitter about the quality of recent Zelda games (namely, Skyward Sword) compared to the older ones. As a result, I'll have material for a review/opinion piece on Skyward Sword AND Ocarina of Time to share before too long.

Otherwise, I'm just going to see where this goes. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment